Friday, November 14, 2008

Just because my sister did


These lists are a little silly, but it does show tiny glimpses of me. Can I see some of you?

FIVE THINGS IN MY BAG:
- Wallet
- Lip balm
- Blister blaster for tired feet
- Tram tickets
- Green notebook for good ideas

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN MY ROOM (CURRENTLY THE KITCHEN):
- The Dragon Egg
- My pile of cookbooks
- The fireplace
- The plaid kitchen armchair
- Pims' little blue food bowl

FIVE THINGS I'M CURRENTLY INTO:
- Nigella's Christmas
- Chai tea
- The Tudors
- 'Yankee Bayonet' by The Decemberists
- Candles

FIVE THINGS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO:
- Learn to love getting up early
- Write a beautiful story and publish it.. (Here's hoping!)
- Live in New York for a while
- Decorate the Christmas tree the night before Christmas, and then wake my kids and take them downstairs to have waffles in front of the gleaming lights and baubles while the morning is still pinkish grey outside.
- Run a little café with my sister. We'd have home baked cookies and cakes, and very nice tea and coffee, and pretty interior that changed with the seasons, and wonderful music picked out by Lin.

No comments: