Sunday, May 18, 2008

Just a little snick? Please?


I promised myself I would finish chapter 10 this week. There's still two hours left. Pleeeenty of time.

Besides I'm actually very nearly done, I like the beginning and the ending and the middle, too, I just need a final little snick and that's it.

Only problem is that I had way too much wine yesterday, and I'm tired and hung over, and really only want to curl up on the sofa and have chocolate by osmosis.

And the snick simply refuses to snick.

Make that one hour and fifty minutes.

Meanwhile Peter and Pims (and wasn't she just gorgeous at five months?) are playing hide-and-seek-a-boo. He hides, and she sniffs him out with a gleeful squeal. Funny little cat.

Update: 48 minutes left, and no snick forthcoming.

Well. Monday is fine, too.

No comments: