Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mollifying latte and bun



It seems I have offended my readers with too much fruit and veg. By the way, what about the pancakes? And ice cream? And cream? No, don't answer that, I quite liked being an icon of health.

For a while. Now, let me clear up this funny misunderstanding by showing you my mid-morning snack, wolfed down to avoid falling asleep again.

It worked, probably due to the sticky caramel in both latte and bun. In fact, the bun was so soft and sticky, I could curl it around my fork like spaghetti.

3 comments:

Li:ne said...

Yum yum yum. I had one too, just half an hour ago. I can feel it caramelling around in my tummy.

Heidi said...

MMM. Was that from Pafyll? That caramel latte has haunted my dreams for the last two weeks.

tone almhjell said...

It certainly was :)