Monday, February 27, 2012

Racing deadlines

Absolute silence around here. Sorry. It seems like I've been racing deadlines since... Hm. Can't remember when the clockwork suddenly wound up so tightly. August? September?

Aketur II

First to finish the translation, then edits, then more of same. I rush through routines and sandwiches with pbj and edits, and the weeks just slip by. But this one Sunday in January we managed to sneak in a trip to the park to go sledding. Here's the robotfighter and his beloved Tante Line.

And me? Why didn't I go sledding?

One small step
Well, behind the little polar expedition hero, that's me at the bottom of the slope, drinking coffee with my mother. I'm the red bell-shaped one.

Tick, tock. The race is on!

In other news, this made me cry today:

The Little Hands of Asphalt - Fitzcaraldo from APPARATET on Vimeo.



It's one of the bands my brother plays in. So good.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Oooh, I'm jealous of your snow. The tulips and jonquils are already coming up here. They'd be lovely in a month. Now they're just disconcerting.

Also, you're bell-shaped and ADORABLE. Hmph.

Mamma said...

Så fine bilder - det var jamen en deilig dag! Og så fin musikk!! <3

Li:ne said...

We got the speed, but you're leading the race. You are my front runner, always.

ingridjulia said...

Så koslige bilder:) Gratulerer med baby i magen og bok på vei, stas! Kanskje vi sees i sommer, blir vel en liten samling når Ivar kommer med sin fine familie. Klem

bronwyn said...

Another big congratulations! Wow so many wonderful things happening for you.

gatewathealth said...

Hello,

I got a very useful and nice information with your blog. Really amazing and wonderful collection Thank you so much for sharing such type of nice information.
Gateway Health International was founded on the belief that people are entitled to exceptional health care while maintaining exceptional value including weight loss surgery, cosmetic surgery, knee replacement and hip replacement etc…
Also please visit on these hypertext keywords:-- HIFU Canada | CCSVI Liberation therapy | CCSVI Liberation Treatment | gastric pictation | gastric bypass | body lift | CCSVI Liberation | HIFU Prostate | Belgium CCSVI | Dental tourism | Hip resurfacing | knee replacement | IVF with egg donor | da vinci robot | medical tourism | HIFU Canada | medical facilitation | IVF egg donation

Miyo said...

Hello,
I am a women from Spain. I like so much your blog. I´m sorry, I would like learn english to read your blog. I am delighted with your photos and histories. I will use my dictionary. My name is Carmen and I am 37 years old. Goodbye from Sevilla.

Lingerie sexy said...

Another big congratulations! Wow so many wonderful things happening for you.

Kate Fereday Eshete said...

Hello Tone, I'm English but I live in the Ethiopian Highlands and I recently ordered your book, 'The Twistrose Key', for my two children because I think it is exactly the sort of book they'll love. (I just finished reading Astrid Lindgren's 'The Brothers Lionheart' to them and they enjoyed that.) We read about you in the January issue of the Aquila magazine for children. The book reviews on Amazon were excellent, so congratulations. We can't wait for the book to arrive through the post! The snow in your photographs looks lovely (though I realise these photos were taken a year ago - no doubt you've been very busy since your book was pusblished). With best wishes from a hot, sunny Ethiopia.